Search:   Help | Login | Traducir esta Página

Your Benefits Online

About the Pension Plan

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Forms and Documents

Change of Address

Apply for Disability Benefits

Apply for Early Retirement

Retiree Information and Assistance

Retirement Planning

Tax Information

Useful Links


Contact the Pension Office to schedule an appointment. Some of the documents you will need to bring to your appointment are:

  1. A list of the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all your treating physicians for your disability condition. If you have been hospitalized, bring the names and addresses of the hospital and any other medical facilities where you were treated for the disability;
  2. Proof of marital status; and
  3. If you have applied for a Social Security Disability Award, you must provide a copy of the Award letter or the Denial letter.

You will be assigned a pension processor to assist you throughout the application process. If you do not have the required documents the Pension Office will be happy to assist you in obtaining them.

Home | Site Index | Contact Us | FAQ's | Legal & Privacy
Copyright © 2005-2017 Southern Nevada Culinary and Bartenders Pension Plan.
All rights reserved. Southern Nevada Culinary and Bartenders Pension Plan and its logo are trademarks of Southern Nevada Culinary and Bartenders Pension Plan.
Other logos are the trademarks of their respective owners.